Who Am I?

Who am I?
Who do you want me to be?
For I am as I Am
I am everything I pretend to be
I am words that see and breath 
I am life
I am food for gods too sated to eat
But ravenously insatiable with appetites only my soul can feed
I am a hole abysmally whole
Sending shivers through your body down to your sole
Like the weather in the North Pole
I am depth from its most shallow parts
Making pronouncements that hit hard and heal hearts
I am an enigma
When I speak, my words stick like a stigma
I am who you say I am
I am who you say I am not
I am flaws
I am the only exception to the law
I am as I Am
I am everything I pretend to be
Cause everything I am is who I Am designed to make me, as I am...
So now
Who do you think I am?
26/4/16
11:22
r3d

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YESU YA NA DA DADI- Emma Jesse

IN HIS PRESENCE- Emma Jesse

ANNOUNCING A TEN THOUSAND [10,000] NAIRA PRIZE FOR LITERARY APPRAISALS OF ALEPPO – A Poem by Obu UDEOZO