My Epistle...as it begins...

For many years I have lived, but not fully I would say. 

I have run from the reality of my total person. Yes I have made progress, I have grown in some instance, and yes I have blessed many - yet I did not fully accept my total person. 


I find that I'm living but not in the full spectrum of my person. I'm not brought face I face with every facet of my life. I'm currently being brought down, at the foot of the cross.

It's at this point that a divine redefinition is birthed deep within for the making of the total man herein. 

Brokenness is divine. 

It's the making of earthly saints. 

Sheer perfection from catastrophic weakness. 

Sinners into Saints.

Here, the journey begins...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YESU YA NA DA DADI- Emma Jesse

IN HIS PRESENCE- Emma Jesse

ANNOUNCING A TEN THOUSAND [10,000] NAIRA PRIZE FOR LITERARY APPRAISALS OF ALEPPO – A Poem by Obu UDEOZO